Measures 3″ in diameter. Low-profile.
Comes with a wooden coaster.
Suitable for burning cone or resin incense!
How to use this incense burner:
- You may want to begin by opening a window or door. Resin incense creates quite a lot of smoke! The opening of windows/doors during cleansing rituals is also a way to create exit pathways for any negative energy you would like to cast out.
- Light the charcoal completely – and be careful! The safest way to do this is to use your tongs. Pick up the charcoal tablet with your tongs and stick it straight to a flame source until it ignites. You can do this using a candle or other open flame. DO NOT HOLD THE TABLET WHILE YOU LIGHT IT.
- Make sure the grate on top is flipped so that the concave side is up. Place your lit charcoal tablet onto the grate. The holes in the grate allow for better airflow and prevent the hot charcoal tablet from causing too much residual heat in the bottom.
- Sprinkle a small spoonful of the resin incense onto the charcoal. You don’t need much!
- At this point, feel free to incorporate ritual into your practice. If you feel so inclined, speak mantras or chant things that you find meaningful. Set your intentions and allow yourself to move into that head-space. Alternatively, you can just burn it for pleasure!
- The charcoal will burn out on its own. You may also put it out with sand, ash, or water if necessary.