Let your imagination flow and explore all the creative possibilities of coloring in Hello Angel Mindfulness Coloring Collection!
This adult coloring book features:
- 32 intricate designs waiting to be filled with color, for hours of creative coloring fun
- 9 stunning finished examples from Angela, the artist, to help spark your creativity
- Full-color artist’s guide with helpful hints on coloring techniques!
- Beginner-friendly advice and tips for layering, blending, patterning, supplies, and more
- Use your favorite coloring implements—markers, colored pencils, gel pens, brush pens, paint pens, or watercolors
- Perforated pages detach easily so you can tear out and display your final artwork, or present it as a gift
- One-side-only designs so you don’t have to decide which illustrations to color and which to sacrifice
In this book, you’ll escape to a wonderful world of fantastical flowers, cute critters, motivating messages, magical mandalas, and pretty patterns, all waiting to be colored into life with every color of the rainbow! From hearts, owls, and flower mandalas to feathers, concentric circles, nature motifs, and more, this beautiful coloring book for grown-ups will help you focus your thoughts and find your Zen!
Breakthrough coloring artist Angelea Van Dam (aka “Hello Angel”) gets you started with an inspirational gallery of nine gorgeously colored examples and helpful hints on dazzling coloring techniques like layering, blending, and patterning, plus coloring supplies suggestions. Each of her designs comes with a little tangled inspiration, a bit of dot work, heaps of doodles, and oodles of imagination!
Perfect for decorating with any of your favorite coloring implements, each intricate and intriguing design is printed on one side only of high-quality, archival-grade, acid-free paper that’s rated to last 200 years. On the back of each page, you’ll find an inspiring quote and lined space to write a little note or reflection. The perforated pages detach easily, either before you start if you wish to color on a different surface or after your art is complete for gifting, framing, or display.
Angelea’s incredible designs contain elaborate patterns packed with fun details so you can do lots of intricate coloring—or fill in larger spaces with a single color if you prefer. Relax and unwind as you color these luxuriant images using all your favorite art media—markers, gel pens, crayons, brush pens, watercolors, glitter pens, and colored pencils will all look great on the artist-quality paper.